1. There are 6 workstations with different timings. i have taken as fixed timings. the longest duration at a station ( cycle time ) is 455 minutes whereas shortest duration is 250 minutes. how much fixed value i should place in work entry point ( there is only one work entry) and what effect it has on simulation.
2. Red colour in storage bin indicates what
3. total working time in a month is 7898 minutes. i place it in results collection period and 1000 as warm up minutes. is it correct. warm up time adds in 7898 or not.
4. if i want to simulate all individual tasks ( there are 109 tasks) how to do that.
5. i placed 425 minutes as fixed value in work entry. in results it says total entered 15 lost 8 net entered 7. does workstation 1 was busy at that time so 8 were lost. but if only 7 raw material are entered then it shows in result against work station1 completed 8 how it is possible
LOOKING FOR A PROMPT REPLY