Page 1 of 1

2 queues set up with mandatory one for part of polulation and optional for the remaining

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 pm
by jfomarques

I need to simulate the following:
I have two queues A and B. 20% of the arriving population must go to queue B, but the remaining 80% can go to whichever is free.

So far I have set 20% to always go to B and 80% to always go to A, but I need to change it to what I described, but I am a bit lost.

How do I set this up? Help?